Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Baby girl Bowler

We are expecting our first child on August 3rd. (This however is a rough estimate) We are excited and too be frankly honest, terrified. She doesn't have a name yet, so we refer to her as Ashley jr. Everytime we think we have it narrowed down, one of us comes home with a new name we heard that day. Brent thinks we should just let her name herself when she turns 5. I think this is a bad plan. If I would have been given that option, you would now know me as Ariel the little Mermaid.

1 comment:

Jed Wheeler Family said...

I like the choosing your own name idea, I likely would have been Sherry. I loved that name when I was little. I do wish you were Ariel. Your blog is great I laughed so hard at everything. Especially lettuce and tomato and granny. I think your blog is my new favorite