Saturday, May 6, 2017

12 Years

 
May 7th is our 12th wedding anniversary.
The last 12 years have been filled with everything a life should have.
Ups and downs.
Loss and gain.
Failure and triumph.
I think the most important thing, is that we have been in it all together.
Even when we disagreed.
Even when we hurt.
Even when we had anger, or tears.
We got threw the Police Academy,
and we are a blue strong family.
We've brought 2 beautiful daughters into this world.
We've moved 7 times.
We bought our final home last summer.
We've made it threw sickness, injury, crappy schedules, big bills, long commutes,
 hard babies, and developmentally undeveloped toddlers that nearly brought us to our knees.
We've came out on the other side of mental break downs, mental health struggles, and surgeries.
I'm proud of us.
I love us.
I love him.
I love his even temper, his kindness, and his ever lasting patience.



No comments: