Monday, November 6, 2017

Pumpkin Patch

Brent happened to be home the day of Pumpkin Patch fun.
I had not signed up to chaperone,
but because he was home,
we were able to go and help keep an eye on crazy children!!
 
I think the Hardy Family is just down right AMAZING that they do this every year.
Out of the goodness of their hearts.
Mr. Hardy, the 86 year old farmer who plants these every year, makes my heart warm.
He was out taking pictures and talking to the kids,
and I loved his energy of kind, loving grandpa.
 We maybe took out an additional pumpkin.
But I did personally ask Mr. Hardy and he waved me off with a smile.
I love old valley people!!
There few of us now.
It's so tiny!!
 Dynamic duo reunited for a few hours!!
This picture sums up all you need to know about them!!
 Having lunch in the shade!!
I'm grateful Brent was home to come with me,
and that I was able to share the day with my baby.

No comments: