Friday, March 25, 2011

Repeat

I've said this before, and I'll say it again.... I'm so sorry for all the girls out there who struggle with infertility. I think that would be the hardest thing in the world to have to experience. I can't imagine how much you have had to cry!! I just read a story about this young woman who tried for 5 years to conceive and tried IVF 3 times before she was able to get pregnant. What a hard journey!! The way she described the first time they tried, and it didn't work, was the most powerful, painful thing I have ever read/heard/seen/ comprehended in my entire life. It was open and well written, and completely heart wrenching!! It made me think of all I have to be grateful for!

So..........I would like to say, I am so thankful for Ella Ruth, even if she is crazy. Because she is also very smart and beautiful and sweet. I'm so thankful for our next little one, and I'm thankful for my Robison genetics that makes it so possible for me to get pregnant despite my little 'situations'. :)


Thank you

2 comments:

Amber & Kenny said...

We are excited for the two of you! Ella is just the cutest lil girl!! My friend from work cant have children and it's so sad, and breaks my heart. :(

Trent & Tara said...

Amen i don't know how anyone goes through that. I am so grateful I can get prego easily. Those poor girls, what a trial.