Sunday, June 30, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

We decided to go into Vegas to My great Uncle Pat's house to swim in his pool. His yard was BEAUTIFUL and his porch was amazing with its misters and fans!! We had so much fun!!
 
 
 Family swimming time!!
 
 Chelsey displaying her 20 week belly, which in my opinion is pretty weak!!! Eat more cookies girl!!
 
 More swimming!! Ella could live in the pool. Maybe one day she will have one!!
 
 Comparing bellies!! I think my dad wins!!
I told the boys to puff them out as far as they could!!
 
 Scarlet and Daddy swimming.
 
 Jean, Uncle Pat and my dad.
Amazing, wonderful people!! Jean even went and got me balloons!!
I love balloons but when you get past the age of 10, people don't think you want them any more!!
 
 This is how my sister parties!! Naked!!
Just kidding. She was wearing a bandeau suit, so when she wrapped up she looked like she was serious about the heat!!
 
 Happy cousins!!
 
 Scarlet was her usual lovely self.
She accidently put herself in lock down. It dripped with irony.
(It's the security door)
 
 Brent wanted to do something special for my cake.
He called all my family and ask them to tell them one thing that reminded them of me.
Jewelry, cats, books, flowers, motherhood and running shoes!!!
 
 Everyone on the beautiful porch.
 
 Jordan and Chelsey.
Jordan feels about the same way I do about pictures.
Sadly, this WAS the best pic of him.
 
 
 Grandpa told everyone to hop on and he'd take them for a ride. I don't think he knew what he was getting into!
 
 We had a party crasher!! A humming bird!!
 
Scarlet was being suspiciously quiet on the way home. We looked back and saw she could reach the cake and was helping herself!!!
 
Here I am in all my photogenic glory. For the record, I am making a face and not seriously trying to be provocative!!
29 years old!! Blahhhh!!!!


3 comments:

Chelsey said...

Love it!

Jed Wheeler Family said...

You have an evil agenda

ShEiLa said...

Looks like you all had a 'fun'tastic time.

Happy 29th... Late.

ToOdLeS.