Saturday, January 10, 2015

Roger's Spring

Today we went on a little adventure to Roger's Springs.
We loaded all of us into Dora the Explorer (my sister's SUV) and headed on our way!!
 
 I seriously threatened the children to not even TOUCH the water.
I didn't want to bring the brain amoebas home!!
Or whatever lives in there.
 
Aunt Joshlyn supplied us with some out of date hamburger buns and those little fish were in a feeding frenzy!!
It was worse than the carp at Echo Bay!!


 I was just waiting for Ella to tip over brain first into the micro organism invested pond, but she remained balanced.
It's hard for a paranoid person to go out into public, let me just tell you!!
 
 This was a bigger fish!! It was probably the size of a kio fish.
 
 We went on a little walk and even saw a turtle!!
It was a lovely day to get fresh air and have friends to play with.
Most Saturdays my children are left alone with me as their daddy works, so we're always excited for friends!!
 
Scarlet tried desperately to catch a fish with a stick and was MOST disappointed when she did not!!


No comments: