Saturday, September 26, 2015

I Fill My Voids With Fur

On Thursday I headed up to Moapa to pick up this little boy.
His name is Kato!!
He's a 4 year old chiweenie.
Half dachshund, half Chihuahua.
I swore I would never have such a girly dog.
I have what I like to call "little girls syndrome".
I want a big truck, a large husband and a big junk yard dog!!
But my little girls need someone to snuggle with, so a chiweenie it is!!
 

 Look at those ears!!
 
 He's a tiny, sweet little thing that has fit in with our family immediately.
Scarlet has been wanting a 'tiny brown puppy" for a while now and is so excited for him to be here.
 
 I have a strict 'no animals in my bed' policy.
Sometimes the cats sneak onto the bottom, clear down against the foot board.
But if they even get to my ankles they get swatted with a pillow!!
Yeah. This is where he has slept.
curled up right next to my hip, or under my arm.
He's so spoiled.
And I am breaking all sorts of rules!!
A dog in my bed?!?
Who is this person?!?
 
Even Brent loves him.
And Kato loves everyone!!
The only thing he needs in life is an available lap!!
This is Brent saying "Put it away!" to the camera.
Mwuhahaha.....
 

No comments: