Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day with children is so fun!!
Especially girls!!
 We made love bugs as our Saturday craft.
We take our bugs seriously as Grandpa is the 'bug slayer'.
 
 I got the girls pretty little piggy banks from The Front Porch.
I love that place.
It is so cute and quaint and smells so good.
I saw them there one day and have had them stashed in the closet.
 
 Here is my daughters.
Scarlet in all her glorious beauty.
oh my......
 
 I love having girls.
They're not vain about hair and clothes,
but we have FUN with hair and clothes!!
 
 They both had heart hair!!!
 
Grandma Bowler brought silly string....
We kept it outside!!
Scarlet was serious about shooting her silly string.
I saw a light in her eye that maybe worried me a bit!!



 
Kindergarten class parties are FUN!!
Especially if the Schouttens are in charge!!



 Grandma brought over 2 very cute puppies!!
They're soft and squishy and have the cutest little faces!!
I love these 2 little beauties.
I love their souls, and their laughter, and their love.


No comments: