Monday, November 6, 2017

Pomegranate Festival Performance

My little cheerleaders had their first performance on Saturday November 4th.
I wasn't nervous until I got there.
I wasn't nervous that the girls were going to not do well.
I was worried I would forget something!!
Or my music would get messed up!!
Or some other random calamity that only the anxious mind can produce.
But they did AMAZING.
I WAS SO PROUD OF THEM.
They were beautiful and did well and smiled.
I was bursting with pride.
I am thankful to their parents for sharing them with me.


 It was windy.
A cheerleaders worst nightmare.
Terrible on the hair!!
 
Brent can not take a good picture of me.
It doesn't help I am quite possibly the most UNphotogenic person alive.

 
 
My loves.
My smart, sassy, beautiful girl.
My cunning, fierce, pretty baby.
My crafty, sweet, gorgeous niece.



I love them so much.
LOVE. THEM.


No comments: