Monday, August 13, 2018

2018

I took the longest break I have ever taken from blogging this year!!
Instagram kind of killed my blog!!
But I like my blog because it tells a story instead of providing a caption.

This year has been a little more difficult than I would have liked.
I was taking medication I didn't need.
It was prescribed to me by lovely doctors with good intentions,
it just didn't work and I had other underlying things at play.
I have struggled with red lined, high anxiety and some depression.
I understand I had things I need to learn,
and I'm grateful to learn vital lessons I will use for the rest of my life.
Now I'm ready to start taking steps forward.
My goals are: 
To maintain my medication and let it do it's job
Exercise 
Healthy eating
Meditation
Connection with the energy around me

I love my sweet family and I am grateful for the gospel to lead me through hard times.
I'm grateful for good and kind people who love me and serve me when I'm not
capable to reciprocate.
I have focused my goals in a better, more loving, more service oriented way,
and I'm excited to start the new school year.

No comments: