Saturday, July 5, 2008

B Team Cheer




I haven't had any pictures of my little cheer squad last year. I found this disc and finally got it to work. (After much wailing and gnashing of teeth) They worked so hard and really did accomplish A LOT! What B team can do a heal stretch? We had an injury at the end of the year so we were limited to 7 girls. Otherwise we would have 2 stunt groups. I was a "flyer" so it was easy for me to coach them. One girl was more flexible than the other so she got to do more "specialty" stuff. But they both had really great strong points. I had to do a lot of research and ask a lot of questions to ex-team mates to learn the finer points of basing. I know that this year is going to be even better than last year! They are so fun.


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hey! I just found your blog. My little sister Heather says she loves you and that you are a great coach. Can't wait to see pics of the new baby!