Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sleepy Time


Ella is a good baby. She just has a little confusion on when night and day is! She likes to squirm and kick all night and sleep all day!! Brent has 3 weeks paid paternity leave ( God bless Henderson Police) So he keeps a watchful eye on her during the day while I sleep. He has been wonderful. He just celebrated his 26th birthday. Such an old man now!! He has been a huge support and comfort to me these last few days. I love him so much. Even though he is getting very old. :)

3 comments:

JTYARDLEY said...

She is so sweet Ashley! I have a gift for her and I am comming out there next week so hopfully I'll be able to catch up with ya sometime.

Trent & Tara said...

Oh Ashley I still think she looks just like you minus the blonde looking hair. Ya..those first few months are so rough on your sleep. I still sleep almost every time Evelyn does during the day.

Lauren said...

3 weeks! You are so lucky!!!