Monday, September 1, 2008

Free to a WONDERFUL home

Unfortunately Brent and I have to find new homes for my two wonderful, sweet kitty cats. I am so sad!! We moved into a new house and we can't have them with us. Ever since we had Ella I haven't had time to even pet them. They deserve more love than I can give them right now. If any one wants to love them or knows someone who will, please let me know. Quick!!! Before Brent takes them to the pound!! He has been threatening to do this since I found out I was pregnant. I love them so much, I will mis them everyday.

PS They are declawed so they have to be inside.

3 comments:

Amanda Monk said...

Do they poop outside? let me ask my husband!

Amanda Monk said...

He said no!:( but it's my birthday soon so.....if I bring him home on my b-day he can't say no.

marshall memories said...

hey...my mom told me you guys moved! thats exciting! how do you like it and hows ella doing? did you ever find a place for you kitties?? hope all is going well and tell brent we said hi too!