Saturday, September 13, 2008

We Moved











Thanks to the generosity of my dear Uncle Raoul, Brent, Ella and I have moved into my Granny's house. He's in charge of the property and is letting us rent for a ridiculously low price and the promise to take very good care of it. Brent has been faithfully watering bushes and the grass every night. We also have a new member of the family, a 2005 Nissan Sentra. Brent finally killed the poor Saturn, so we got him something that had less problem signals lit up on the dash! It's really cute and has AC and tinted windows, Brent's only requirement. (Seeming as how the Saturn had neither!) Anyways, here are some pictures of my crazy little girl being good. Also I thought this was a funny picture of Tomato. He was nervous on moving day that we were going to leave him. Little does he know he is getting closer and closer to going to "the farm". AKA the pound. Brent has had enough!!




2 comments:

The Jones People said...

Your little girl is sooo beautiful!! I hope things are getting better with her colic. COngrats on the new home and we can't wait to see more pictures of your adorable girl.

Jed Wheeler Family said...

Ahhh, thank you for bringing to light the anti-democratic feelings. I feel so much better.
You should show new Ella pictures on your blog, she is changing every time I see her.