Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Homecoming 2008

I hate homecoming. Too much stress for 5 minutes of performance that no one remembers or appreciates. My poor little JV girls are running the gauntlet and I hope they don't just scream at me and quit before the next week is over. I don't remember it being this hard when I cheered. I wonder if Mary wanted to pull her hair out as badly as I do. I accidentally have picked up one of the habits she used to have. Does anyone remember when she used to say "one more time" but we would do it 10 more times and still every time she would say "one more time" ? I do that all the time and my girls have picked up on it. They make fun of me. Anyways, Homecoming is October 10th come and see them perform. If they look good, I take full responsibility for their talent and I knew they had it in them.... if they look terrible, that's Denise's squad and I don't know what happened. :) hehe

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm sure they'll look great! Good luck and happy practicing!

Lauren said...

hello :) haha hopefully we will end up looking amazing in our 5 minutes to shine!
-Heather Ann

marshall memories said...

hey! im excited to see the half time show!!! i bet you've worked those girls hard and there gonna look great!!! me and jody are coming down this weekend...we are hoping we will be able to make the game! only a few of us appreciate the long practices and hard work that is put into that 5 minute show!!! how's ella?? she looks so cute in the pics! hopefully everythings going well and tell brent we said hi!