Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm still alive

Christmas jammies and her new saucer Granny gave her. The jammies have reindeer for toes. So cute!
Christmas Dress from Granny. Big blue eyes!

I have been informed that I have been slacking again on my posting. Updates are: my beautiful Tahoe is sick!! It has automatic windows and I rolled down the passenger window to holler at Brent.... on Christmas Day..... in a rain storm...... and it died. The motor died and the window has been stuck in the down position for 3 weeks. It is so sad!! I look at it and I imagine it has a black eye. Plus my father and brother in law helped Brent duct tape and plastic wrap the window. Needless to say they did an excellent job. (I hope the duct tape comes off!!) THEN the Nissan decided to shred a belt. It took my dad 3 hours to fix it. Damn foreign cars!!

I want to have some pics of my wonderful cheerleaders but they haven't had a home game in a while so next Friday I will be ready, armed with my camera and they better smile. They are getting better every day. I watch the sophomores trouble shoot and problem solve and I am SO proud. The freshman are getting there. :)

FINALLY: Of coarse my little Ella. She hadn't grown very much and I was getting worried. I had to switch her to formula and now she huge!! Apparently she wasn't getting enough. I have to take her to the doctor on Tuesday and I'm curious to see how much she has grown. I have decided that Ella is like her mother: she is all or nothing. She doesn't work up to anything. She will just wake up one morning and know how to do something. She can razz and makes all sorts of crazy noises. She hasn't mastered sitting up but she can stand holding only one of my fingers! It's crazy. I don't have a picture of it yet. Also, in my quest to make her a cheerleader, I have taught her a "cupie". Brent can balance her on the palm of his hand with me VERY closely spotting for like 2 seconds. She laughs and thinks it fun. Dangerous, I know, I'm horrible.

2 comments:

Trent & Tara said...

Hey girl...cute dress that Ella is in. She does have the bluest eyes ever. ya, I want Evelyn to be a cheerleader as well...however I haven't attemted what you have done. ha ha. Evelyn had to go to the doctor and get 3 shots the other day. She got really sick from them...but is better now. It was great to finally meet Ella

Lauren said...

HEY! Ella is beautiful. Heather tells me about her sometimes. You should have someone video her little stunt and post it up!