Monday, December 29, 2008

Off Probation!!

Brent has survived the police academy, field training, and now he has successfully completed his probationary period. Yeah!!! He can now take a vacation day with out scrutiny. I am very proud of him. I think he is very focused and very brave. He is gone from the house 14+ hours a day. He leaves in the dark and comes home in the dark. He still finds time to give me and his daughter attention. Sometimes he doesn't even see her because it's too late and she has fallen asleep already. I love him so much. Good job Brent!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Congrats to Brent!
Dustin's job is the same... leave in the dark, come home in the dark. I hate winter for that... oh well. At least they have jobs!

Annie Leavitt said...

sounds like things are going great! your little girl is adorable!

-ps- my favorite and only brand of jogger is the BOB (i've never had a swivel wheel, and i don't mind). so i am biased. but the best website to research is joggingstroller.com. it tells you everything you need to know, and has some great sales too!