Saturday, December 13, 2008

Updates

This is our Christmas card. You can kind of see my new hair! (See below for details)
Ella chews.

And she steals. Brent had this in his hand and she snatched it away and stuffed it in her mouth as fast as she could! I happened to have my camera in my hand or I wouldn't have got this!




I have been neglecting blogging for a while. Any ex-cheerleader can tell you that basketball season starts out crazy! Well, first, Black Friday was crazy!! My mom, Ella and I all went together and it was so much fun. Usually I am scaling bins of video games at Costco, ducking under clothes racks and thieving $5 waffle irons from old woman's baskets. (Does she really need six of them?) I was a little more low key this year. Ella did sooo good. She loves shopping. A girl after my own heart.

Next, my little cheerleaders are doing so good!! I love them so much! About half of them work so hard and want to be good so badly, the other half drive me crazy. My captain Dani Swanson is a blessing. She is organized and a wonderful problem solver. Someone gets hurt and she already has a plan on how to fix it. All my sophomores are wonderful, I love them. I like most the freshman. :) I have two awesome stunt groups that are really good and one that is doing a lot better than they were. They are working hard to do their best. I need to have some pictures of them.

AND, I cut my hair off!! Don't be alarmed. It is at my shoulders. That is the shortest it has ever been! But it was/is falling out in clumps! Amy was very kind enough to cut it for me. I really like it. It is so much easier.

Last, it has been a year since my Granny past away. I keep wondering when it will stop hurting that she is gone. Especially that I am in her house now. I miss her so much. I sometimes call Ella, Ruthie and it is bitter sweet.



3 comments:

Lauren said...

Your hair looks great and I love your Christmas card picture!
BTW- Good luck with basketball! So busy!!

Jed Wheeler Family said...

Ella's a smart girl, already going for the See's and you worry she's behind! HELLO!!!

The Jones People said...

Isn't watching your baby discover and do new things, one of the best things in thw world!?!?! I was talking to your sister at church and she said that you are looking for someone to take pictures of Ella. I love taking pictures! I take pictures for my family and friends. I don't charge and I don't promise professional pictures, but I do promise cheap, good pictures. I won't be hurt if you don't want me to take pics, I just thought I'd let you know that I will. Let me know if you want to see smaples.