Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Brent gave me the best present he has ever got me (for Valentine's) this year. There has been some good ones too! This is a HUGE ruby. It is gorgeous! I'm so excited to wear it. I'm double excited because this is Ella's birthstone.
Brent was generous and spoiled me this year. A dozen gold roses. I HATE (HATE, HATE, HATE) red roses. So he always gets different colors.

This is the scary game I got for Brent. Not sure why it got published upside down. It is very scary! Think along the lines of 'I am legend'.... but worse!


This is Lady! She's really soft and Ella likes to maul her antenna. She was so happy to meet her and proceeded to smash her and hug her.



3 comments:

Trent & Tara said...

Looks like you had a great Valentines day. So, Ella is getting really big.

JTYARDLEY said...

Spoiled Rotten! Thats all I'm saying.

marshall memories said...

Looks like you had a GREAT Valentine's Day!! I love the necklace! Brent did a great job!! And little Ella gets cuter and cuter everyday! You guys need to keep having more! She is to cute!