Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day


(Slightly Premature)


Happy Father's Day!! Brent is a wonderful father, who is completely wrapped around the tiny finger of our daughter. He leaves before she wakes up and she is asleep when he gets home. So after Ella goes to sleep Monday night, he doesn't see her until Saturday morning. He plays with her all day Saturday and gives her what ever she wants and snuggles with her. He spoils her rotten. She likes it too much! On Friday night he always tells me how much he misses her and he is excited to see her. Ella sleeps really light so after she goes to sleep, I won't even walk past her door except on my tip toes! But I caught him in there, just looking at her. So I sneaked up behind him and took this picture.


3 comments:

The Kohntopp's said...

that is seriously the sweetest picture!

ShEiLa said...

I agree he sounds like a really wonderful Daddy.

Nice memory photo. One she will love as she gets older.

ToOdLeS.

marshall memories said...

What a great picture!! That is too sweet!!