Monday, June 8, 2009

When Daddy's In Charge

The weather was beautiful this weekend. Ella sat at the screen door for almost a full hour, carrying on a conversation with our yucky cat. It rubbed on the screen and she would babble and laugh at it. We also taught her a new trick. If you ask her where Daddy is, she points at him and smiles! We tried it a few times and she gets it every time.


Brent has had to be the primary care giver this weekend. I have been confined to my recliner for personal reasons and this is what happened to my house. I make sure everything is neat and tidy before I go to bed each night. Brent also cleaned up after Ella fell asleep but this HUGE MESS occupied my living room for the most of the day!!! This little 11 month old girl did this all by herself!

She is so naughty! She gets into all sorts of things she's not supposed to!!

6 comments:

ShEiLa said...

It is whole new ball game when Dad's are in charge.

Bill Cosby let his kids have cake for breakfast. [it said so in his comedy sketch]

I hope whatever is keeping you confined to a recliner gets you on your feet again soon.

ToOdLeS.

T Rex Mom said...

Feel better soon!

They can make some big messes.

marshall memories said...

HEY!!! Looks like Brent is really doing a great job helping out!! haha... Ella looks like she is LOVING life! Hope your doing great and hopefully we will see you guys soon!!

Amanda Monk said...

Gosh I remember those personal reasons in cheer! I honestly feel for you:(

Annie Leavitt said...

oh my goodness- ella is the cutest ever. she reminds me of our girls because they were late movers too. the all or nothing never stops!
and i'm glad to see that brent is a normal dad. somehow they cannot 'babysit' and clean at the same time.
is it really that hard? apparently so.
i really cannot get over how gorgeous your daughter is. wow.

Dallas said...

Oh, I am so glad you found me. It is so fun to see your adorable family. Your little girl is so beautiful! You guys look great. I hope you get feeling better though.