Thursday, January 7, 2010

A day in the life of Ella!

The climber. ER should have a bed reserved for us, I just know it.
Helping mommy do laundry. I swear to you she climbs in there herself!

The master chef. Nothing like a good pot of froggy!



The organizer. All her toys assembled tallest to smallest. Another victim of OCD in our midst.


And a little bit of naked tent time to round the day off.
Note: If there are any perverts out there looking inappropriately at the tent picture, just know: my husband is a cop and knows how to kill you and make it look like you were robbing the joint. AND he also has an arsenal of weapons..... ask santa.



4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I think your photos are pretty G-rated... and if anyone thinks differently... that is their problem.

Actually...
even though Brent is a cop I would worry more about messing with the cub when there is a Momma Bear close by. ;)

ToOdLeS.

T Rex Mom said...

Love all the photos - the dryer one is a favorite. T Rex is a climber too - when he was her age I would blink and he would be standing on top of something dangerous.

However, my most favorite is of Ella organizing her bath toys - that is awesome. A little OCD never hurt anyone!

After reading the posting about the mysterious Christmas toy and how you grabbed the shot gun, I would seriously not want to come between you and your daughter!

staci frei said...

Yah Ashley somedays I can't believe it either that I'm pregnant. You won't believe it but the whole shop is right now. Pretty crazy. Hope everything is going good for you guys.

Hughes Bunch said...

Ashley I was so glad to see you found me on here I will add you for sure now. Your little girl is so pretty and I'm sure so fun. I hope all is good with you it was fun to look at your blogg.