Monday, January 11, 2010

A New Decade

I thought I would recap the last 10 years. It was kind of interesting thinking of all these things!

2000: Made varsity cheer. Broke my leg. Finally started dating Brent after months of worship. Football team takes state. Watched Jed Wheeler graduate!
2001: Brent graduates. Cheer some more. My sister goes to Cedar. Become active in the church again.
2002: Brent goes on a mission. I graduate. Start beauty school. Aunt Pat dies.
2003: Take out my endowments. Sealed to my family. Make the biggest mistake of my life. Grandpa dies. Graduate beauty school.
2004: Get divorced from biggest mistake!! Move home. Get Nevada cosmetology license. Get fired from my job for being "too fashionable" (not joking) Fall in love with Brent again after much denial. Start work at Valley Curls.
2005: Brent and I get married. Move to Vegas. Move back to Logandale. Go back to Valley Curls!
2006: My niece is born. Move again. Get two kitty cats. Brent decides to become a police officer.
2007: Brent is offered a job with city of Henderson PD. Start coaching cheer. Get pregnant. Granny dies.
2008: Pregnancy and all its insanity. The birth of my daughter. Move again. Buy my beautiful Tahoe.
2009: Quit cheer. Buy a house.
2010: The beginning of another year!!

If anyone shares any of these memories with me or has any others. Please remind me!!

5 comments:

Amanda Monk said...

I haven't shared a ton with you but for some reason I remeber EVERYTHING you just posted. I remember you actually got YELLED at for braking your leg! haha I guess you shoulda said the "f" word instead;)

Meka said...

You left out something! You did my hair for my bridal pictures in 2004, that's important and very much appreciated! :)

ShEiLa said...

Isn't it amazing when you look back and realize everything that has happened or can happen in ten years? It can be overwhelming and totally unexpected.

ToOdLeS.

Dallas said...

I love looking back and seeing all the acomplishments, hard times and memories. It makes me happy to be where I am now. Bring on the next Decade!

Annie Leavitt said...

um...watched jed graduate? hello, what about me? he he he.

no really, you didn't write down the time you cut my hair while i nursed lucy under the tarpy thingy that you wear. yeah, that was awesome.

here's to another 10 years!