Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dirty Little Secrets

I thought it was time to clear the air with my dirty little secrets. Little things I am sneaking about or try to hide. Brace yourself....(don't worry, it's not bad!)
1. Hiding dirty dishes in the oven when company is coming over, so they think I have a routinely clean kitchen.
2. Leaving towels or laundry in the dryer for a week so I don't have to fold them.
3. Spitting like a construction worker when I run.
4. Swearing.
5. Never flossing. It makes my gums bleed
6. My secret horde of cash I use for treats.
7. Eating some form of sweet or dessert every day!
8. Wearing bikinis
9. Gaining sick pleasure from popping blemishes or black heads
10. Giving animals kisses. Not the licking the face, tongue and drool every where, kind- just nice ones. I love animals!

What are your dirty little secrets?

5 comments:

The Kohntopp's said...

i'm gonna have to say that i do all of those things too!! except the dishes in the oven... never thought of that one! I'll keep it in mind though!

marshall memories said...

I'm right there with Lara!! I am guilty to all except dishes in the oven, and I HATE popping zits or blackheads! I let Jody do it because he as well gains sick pleasure at picking or popping anything!! :) Looks like we all have the same dirty little secrets as you... Great Post!!!

Amanda Monk said...

Seriously dirty little secret.....I wrote 2 completly different secrest and earased both-people would think I'm SO shallow!

Jed Wheeler Family said...

I've been thinking about this and would have to admit its candy-you've seen what lies beneath my couch cushions.

Pinkish said...

Oh, this is absolutely terrific! I love it. Almost all of them relate to me as well. (Shhh! Don't tell the company about the oven dishes!)

Great blog post. I really got a good giggle from it.