Thursday, June 3, 2010

Things I thought I would Never Say

Do not lick Daddy's razor!
Do not try to ride the neighbor's weenie dog!
Do not lick the floor!
Do not try to drink out of the Hoppy Frog training potty!
Stop biting your book!
Stop licking the wall!
You can not eat crayons.
Please do not use Mommy as a trampoline.
Stop sliding down the couch.
Do not climb the blinds.
Don't use mommy's 'womanly upper body parts' as bongo drums.
Stop drinking body spray/ perfume.
Stop eating lotion.
Bubbles will not hurt you. They're fun!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Lol!! I think I've said a few of these things myself.. except my bongo drums are more of.. who am I kidding! I have none!!

Jed Wheeler Family said...

ugg if only I had a dollar for every time i started a sentence with "don't lick, eat,_____"

and I think i might actually like to refer to something on my body in that area as bongo drums. :)