Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Numbers Of The Week

*1 Scorching, painful throat
*2 Doctors appointments
*3 Prescriptions filled
*4 Infected ears
*1 the amount of days Brent stayed home to take care of us
*5 the amount of times I cried
*2500 the amount of times Ella cried
*179, 634 the amount of times I tried, with out success, to stop myself from swallowing so it wouldn't hurt
*1 the amount of mattresses on my floor for Ella and I to cuddle up on
*1000 the amount of times Ella and I have watched Dora the Explorer. We're sick, I just don't care!!!
*7, 495, 318 the amount of times I have complained about being sick and wished I wasn't

Thanks to antibiotics, we are both starting to feel better. Ella is such a champ, as long as we are watching cartoons, she will cuddle up to me and rest all day!!
Price for Dora the Explorer DVD: $10
Price for PS3 that plays DVDs: $300
Being able to sleep and make my sick daughter happy: priceless!!

2 comments:

Jed Wheeler Family said...

I;m sick of this plague. Hope you feel better!

the word verification I have to type in the box is "beers" what sort of subliminal message is that?

T Rex Mom said...

Hopefully, you guys are one the mend. T Rex has been sick, too, and all rules go out the door. We've watched Toy Story so many times I don't know that I want to see the new movie!

By the way, adult ear infections can actually be worse than kids' ones so don't feel too bad about complaining. And they can take longer to heal.

And to add to your sister's comment, my word verification is "burgers" - Hmmm - beers and burgers?