Monday, June 28, 2010

My Weekend Of Glory

Today heralds the 26th year of my birth. And as I am famous for saying: I am now one year closer to death!! For celebration, we reserved the Warm Springs pool and had a party!! Everyone came, we ate too much food and had lots of fun!!

Shellie, Nathan and their little girl Charlotte
Above: Ella LOVED being hurled through the air from person to person. It was a complete argument trying to convince her leave when the party was over.

My sister sporting her really cool bandanna. She has ear issues and couldn't get them wet. My dad's awesome camo hat was protection from the sun. They look gooooooood. Jack Jack has some form of water assault weapon and was too afraid of the water,so he rode in the fish boat.


Ella didn't want a picture. BUT TOO BAD!!!



This is my gift from Brent. I am soooooo excited!! I didn't get to ride it until later. As you can tell, Ella was very excited and thought it was for her. We had to push her up and down our street a hundred times,before we finally peeled her off and hid it in the garage! I am so excited to take it for a real ride!!
Sunday the Church gave me the present of Stake Conference!! Yay!! In my house hold, stake conference means: no church that day!! I love going to church,and I love the gospel, but 3 hours of trying to tell my almost 2 year old to be reverent wears on me. Oh and did I mention I'm in nursery? Yeah, a break was nice.
Today (Monday) Is my official birthday!! Happy Birthday to me! Hopefully I have a few more years to grow closer to death!!

7 comments:

JTYARDLEY said...

Happy Birthday! Nursery really... In our ward they but the older ladies in and they love it. I think you need a couple hours to relax not have to take care of everyone elses screaming children!

Jed Wheeler Family said...

Ahh 26, to be that young again. Since I'm the OLD sister. I really do rock that bandana don't I?
Happy birthday one last time. I want to go for a bike ride with you, it will be much better than the last time. :)

T Rex Mom said...

A very happy birthday! Looks like quite the celebration. And everyone looks like they had a great time.

marshall memories said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am awful at remembering birthdays but looks like you guys had much fun! SO sad we missed out on the fun warm springs party :( What a good way to spend your day.. HAPPY "late" Birthday!!!!!!!!! We love and miss you guys!

Brooke and Justin said...

First off... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Second, I think we are similar because... my birthday is Thursday and I seriously was going to rent out warm springs, and I asked my hubby for a bike! Great minds think alike I guess. Plans changed and I am now hangin out in CO with fam! But too funny!

ShEiLa said...

I told Tony your 'one year closer to death' statement. I knew he would appreciate it since he is countdown mode and girl he just turned 50 so he has been pretty depressed. His Dad passed away at 58 so he told Stewart that he has 8 years left... Stew wasn't impressed. None of my kids are.

What a fun party. I love that you got a bike... but what will you do with your running shoes????

Just like you... I took Sunday OFF. No church just a restful Sabbath day.

ToOdLeS.

ShEiLa said...

ps. thanks for leaving comments about our 'kitty-kitty' he is one fat orange cat and we love him.