Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Brent gave me these gorgeous fire and ice roses! And my favorite candy, gobstopper hearts. I seriously should buy these in bulk because they only come around once a year! Like the elusive cadburry egg.
He also gave me 3 balloons. I love balloons! (You may realize there are only 2 in this picture.)

Ella claimed the 3rd one as hers. It is currently floating around the house and pops up in random rooms.
I like Valentine's Day!! I think it is currently a disliked holiday. I think it is considered chic or popular to shun a day of love. Probably by people who are alone!! Or cheap. Well, I am not alone and I love my husband, and I love celebrating our love together!!
Happy Valentine's Day!! I hope everyone had a good one!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love cadbury eggs. They are the ONLY candy that I am not resentful of being in the store way before the actual holiday. And I love Valentine's Day too. Bahumbug to those who don't want to spread a little love.

ShEiLa said...

All balloons belong to the kids that decide 'that's mine'!

I love the roses... gorgeous!

ToOdLeS.