Friday, February 4, 2011

Make Your Little Kitty Self At Home!!

Oh how Ella loves Molly. And although Ella mauls her to pieces, she is still so nice to Ella! Isn't that the face of pure love?
My bed is a big NO zone. Especially my pillow for goodness sake!! But she thinks if she is sneaky enough I won't catch on.

But I do!! I find her and I boot her unceremoniously from her the forbidden spot!


This is her "What?" face. Like she has no idea why I might be upset with her furry little butt on my pillow!!



2 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

She seems like just the best meow. Ella is going to enjoy her for many, many years.

ShEiLa said...

Cats are most sneaky that way. Oh I forgot to tell Tony... today after Giggles claimed my lap because the cat has taken it on a regular basis now... while Giggles is beside me. After awhile... here comes the cat. He stepped right on Giggles and stretched out right over the top of Giggles. Talk about a bunch of jealous animals.

ToOdLeS.