Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fair Time & Farewell

Ella LOVED pony rides!! She cried when I had to pry her off this tiny little horse. Isn't the worker in the back ground cute with his big smile!!
She loved goats!
She also LOVED the whale ride!! She laughed this crazy laugh of joy the whole time!! And kept yelling, "This is so fun!!"
I was worried Ella wouldn't want to go on the rides all by herself but I was wrong!!
On this one she kept yelling "I'm flying!!"
The Bowler Clan got together for one last hurrah before Nick and Bonnie leave on their mission. They go the 16th! Becca, Ella, Auntie Amy and Ethan.
Ella is in love with Uncle Grant, and I want to adopt Abby!! Ella loved her!! She was like an awesome big sister who wanted to play with her!
Elder and Sister Bowler. And Brent's big brother Nate. We're going to miss them!! But we're very excited for them to serve in Denmark. They are going to be wonderful!!

2 comments:

marshall memories said...

Thanks to you for the updates! I suck at this whole blog thing.. Love the pic with me and all the kiddos! They LOVE me... or maybe just my ipad ;)

It was soo good to see you, Brent and Ella. We miss you guys already.. Xoxox

ShEiLa said...

I bet they love Denmark... I can only imagine the beauty there but they will get to see it all first hand. With technology these days it makes it a little easier to leave family behind.

I love Miss Ella enjoying the fair... reminds me of when my kiddos were little.

ToOdLeS.