Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter!!! and some tramatic other stuff...

We colored Easter eggs on Saturday. Ella loved it so much, she colored most of the eggs more than once! This resulted in some very unique shades!
Friday night I discovered a lump under Molly's chin. I know her pretty well and pet her a lot, so I knew it had just appeared out of know where! Sunday morning when we went to see what Easter bunny brought, Molly scratched and ruptured this huge puss and blood filled...THING! I had to give her a shower, hose her off with saline and hydrogen peroxide, and then attempted a band aid. She ripped it off, but the hole is healing nicely!! I think it was a festered up fox tail. She was tired and not playful while she had it, but now she's back to her crazy self!
Ella hunted eggs. She's seriously a pro egg hunter. She was cute finding them!! But......
Monday morning she woke fine. Happy. Excited to go to the Dr with mommy. Well, 14 vomiting episodes later, she refused to move, eat or do anything besides sip water and watch cartoons. And you better betcha I let her watch them all day! Now when I say 14 episodes, I don't mean she threw up 14 times but only spent maybe 4 actual trips to the bathroom. I mean 14 SEPARATE episodes that consisted of 3-5 blllaaahhhhhs a piece. Then I decided I was jealous and threw MY guts up for the first time in a decade. I forgot how truly horrible it is! Poor baby is wiped out.

This is Brent, so proud of his egg! She was not smiling, however when he was hosing off 2 blankets and 3 stuffed animals at 2am this morning. How so much come out of someone so small!? He has really been awesome. He's helped clean up A LOT of barf, waited on me hand and foot. He deserves and award, or at least a present!!

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

I am glad you had a wonderful Easter... not so glad about the other part. Darn-it! If I watch alot of barfing... I manage to join in too. I hope all in your family are better now.

ToOdLeS.