Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hot Topics... A Little About ME

I was thinking today, that not every one who reads this blog know a lot about me. I thought I'd give a few fun facts about me. Just for fun!!
1. I have a large vocabulary. But I can't spell.
2. I love to read. Mostly trashy romance.
3. I'm short.
4. I WORRY about my weight all the time.
5. I'm very honest and direct. Sometimes people don't appreciate this.
6. I think I'm a little psychic.
7. I have a cosmetology license. I used to do hair but retired.
8. I also used to coach the cheerleaders. I loved it!! And I miss it.
9. I'm private.
10. I'm impatient.
11. I believe in the paranormal. I just think real cases are few and far between.
12. My favorite actors are Kevin Costner and Tom Hanks
13. My favorite singer is Bryan Adams. No not the one I went to high school with.
14. My favorite movie is 'Robin Hood Prince of Thieves'
15. I love Christmas
16. I am not pretentious. At least I try not to be.
17. I don't buy name brand.
18. But I'm not cheap either.
19. I don't compete with anyone but myself.
20. I really don't care what people think. I worry about myself.
21. I have breast implants. Yup. That's right. I've had 'em for 2 years and I have never regretted them for a minute and I still don't!! I LOVE them.
22. I have a tattoo of a butterfly on my butt.....haha just kidding!!! Thought you might like another shock!! Seriously, I don't. :)

3 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

hahahaha, why didn't you tell them about the other tattoo? : )

again, sick kids. i'm never going to see scarlet.

Jed Wheeler Family said...

hahaha you are so funny, telling everyone you have implants, i think people are going to believe you!

ShEiLa said...

One of my favorite things about you... you are not pretentious. Very real and I like that alot.

ToOdLeS.