Friday, October 14, 2011

Assorted

What do you do if you're at the park, and your first attempt at urination in nature results in wet pants and panties? Your Mommy fashions a crude loin cloth out of you sisters burp rag. We weren't ready to leave!!
Didn't even phase her.
Today is my official due date. My baby with be 8 weeks old on Monday. She has finally out grown her preemie clothes. I put one of the sleepers on her on Tuesday and it fit, but when I went to put one on her last night, it just wouldn't fit! So now we are working on filling out newborn size.
Awake!! Poor Scarlet suffers from male pattern baldness. She's doing well so far. Everyone is getting used to a little less sleep. Mostly Mommy!

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

I would have done the same thing about the wet panties. Good idea.

Miss Scarlet is getting bigger... yay!!!

ToOdLeS.