Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pink

This is just a cute picture, even if you can see all the veins in her head!! And she's frowning again!
Ella has a special blanket that she has to have with her almost always. His name is Pink. He is a scrap piece of white fleece with pink flowers all over it. I try to sneak pink away when it is wash day, but some times she catches me!! She is so sad waiting for him to come out of the wash!!
But if I don't wash him, he is smelly, dirty and crispy!! Not to mention germ filled!! Poor Ella watches all the minutes count down on the washer, helps me load the dryer, and asks me every few minutes, "How much time left?" until the buzzer goes off and her and pink are reunited. Then she sings the 'Pink is clean' song. She loves her Pink!!

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

It is tough to be separated from the comfy things we Love. I love that she calls him PINK.

ToOdLeS.

Megan said...

That's ADORABLE. Seriously.

Hey I also would like you and Joshlyn's mailing addresses when you get a chance. Email me at meganvandecar@hotmail.com if you would. Thanks!

Jed Wheeler Family said...

Pink stinks?! Not as bad as that foul donkey used to. The picture of her on the washing machine looking inside is hilarious and Scarlet looks adorable in her picture.