Friday, September 2, 2011

Look Who's Out Of The Pod!!

She sleeps with her little mouth hanging open. She is currently 4lbs 10oz. It sounds so tiny but she is actually bigger than most of her "podmates". There is a little girl in there that is only 2lbs 1oz!! She is SO very tiny.

She looks so different without her feeding tube taped to her mouth. She's doing good. She needs to learn to bottle feed and to tolerate those feedings. Hopefully she picks it up fast!! I want her to be as healthy as she can!! And we are all ready to have her in our family.

3 comments:

The Yardley's said...

She is adorable Ash! Praying for her!!!

ShEiLa said...

So tiny... so precious.
I love that you are holding her.

ToOdLeS.

The Jones People said...

She is beautiful Ashley! You did a great job ... and Brent too :) I love the name Scarlet ... confession, when we saw you at the store I thought you said you were naming her Starlet ... I'm so happy I just have bad hearing :) Starlet and her cousin butter, that would have been a good duo! I hope you are starting to feel better, I hear c-sections are a nightmare. I"m so happy she is doing great. We will keep her in ours prayers. she really is beautiful.