Saturday, September 17, 2011

Adventures

I know I said I wouldn't post again until Scarlet came home. Well, I lied!!
They took out her icky feeding tube. The red mark on her cheek is from the tape that held it on.
I am anxious to dress her in proper clothes and not in plain, ugly hospital ones. Her preemie diapers are still too big!!
Poor Molly was recently introduced to sock bonnets. Ella thought she needed a hat and this is what was devised. Molly's a good sport. (The 'hat' is the top of a black tube sock cut off from the rest of the sock)
Daddy was incharge of bath time and did not realize what a jetted tub will do to bubble bath.
The experience was thoroughly enjoyed!!
Ella loves laundry fresh out of the dryer. Summer or winter she wants to curl up in the warm clothes.
I'd like to thank everyone for supporting me in my time of need/ bitterness/sadness/fear. I appreciate it very much!!

2 comments:

Trent & Tara said...

we are always here for you and love you. That is what friends are for. Cute pics little miss Scarlet is so pretty. ahhhh Ella in the bathtub with her face hanging out is priceless.

ShEiLa said...

I am so glad that you posted... Miss Scarlet is so adorable and so is Miss Ella. I love her extra bubbly bubble bath. (oh and I have always loved her curly hair.)

Thanks for sharing Miss Ashley!!!

ToOdLeS.