Thursday, September 1, 2011

Questions Answered

There are a serious of questions that I have been asked, that I thought I should clear up.
  • NO I did not plan to have my baby 8 weeks early.
  • NO I am not happy about it.
  • NO I am not SO happy to not be pregnant.
  • NO I would never do it again.
  • NO I don't feel like I lucked out and dodge the last 2 months of pregnancy.
  • NO I would NOT rather go this early as apposed to going late.
  • NO I did not choose to have a C section.
  • NO I do not feel sorry for myself, or have self pity.
  • NO I do not feel resentful to those who has had babies and have brought them home.
  • NO I am not currently worried about calories.
  • YES This is very difficult
  • YES I'm aware God has a plan, please don't try to interpret it for me. I'll figure it out on my own.

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Love you Ashley... everybody has something to say when they should just give you a hug and keep their mouth shut.

ToOdLeS.