Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Scarlet

So far everything is good! She eats, poops, and sleeps. She's more active at night, but her activeness consists of grunting and flailing. I just lay her down and go back to sleep!
Ella is being very sweet. Hopefully she continues to like Scarlet and not decide she's a threat!
It's strange to have her home. I haven't been pregnant for over 4 weeks, so I'm starting to think about dieting and exercising again, and all the other things you get back to after a baby. But she just barely got home, so the lack of sleep has just barely set in, instead of starting to level out! The lack of sleep isn't Scarlet's fault either. It's mine!! She's in our room so every little sound I lift my head to look at her. I have to make sure she's still breathing!! :)

5 comments:

The Logue Family said...

so precious - so glad she is home with her family - hugs :)

Dallas said...

She is just so precious! I am so happy that she is home now. I hope things continue to get better for you guys. She looks just perfect! Congrats!

Annie Leavitt said...

yay! i'm so happy she is home!

haha, ty and i always laugh about how paranoid i was the car trip taking abigail home. "is she ok?", "is she ok?", "is she ok?" like they can't survive outside the hospital or something.

and i'm sure you've learned by now that scarlet's gestetional age has to be adjusted for how early she was. that goes for your postpartum period too my dear. which meeans you are still pregnant right now so eat away!

Andrea said...

She is beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys to finally have her home! Dude, Jonathon still sleeps in our room, he wasn't early and I still check on him every hour to make sure he's still breathing!

Trent & Tara said...

she is so pretty so glad she is finally home. let know if you need anything. and give yourself some time to get back into working out. you had a c-section ya know. he he.