Saturday, July 14, 2012

But Wait!!!....There's More!!!

Birthday fun continues!! This may be a serious picture over load, but I wanted to show how much fun we all had!! I also didn't want anyone to be left out of the pictures!! SO if anyone was, I'm sorry!!

 Jara going off the diving board. Isn't she awesome!?
 Nathan, Charlotte, cheesy Jack and Ella.
Ella looks like she going really fast because her noodle is angled back! Like Batman!!

 Macy, Ashlyn and M.
 This is how Scarlet feels about everything.
 Aunt Chelsey and Jara
 Jack in which may be the cutest "pose for the camera" face ever!!
 Aunt Amy. With the way I talk with my hands, you'd think I was Italian!!
 Scarlet looks like a Sharpe!! You know those dogs with all the wrinkles!!
Hard to believe she weighed 4 lbs at one point in life!!
 Uncle Jed is always good for intense fun!!

 One of Ella's bestest friends, Macy. She gives me hope there really all quiet, sweet children out there!! I just don't give birth to them!!
 Phoebe, Annie, the hat, Lucy and Ella
I felt like the hat was it's own entity in its awesomeness!!

Evelyn was another little girl that Ella specifically requested, along with Macy and M.

 Little Leavitt girls all with little dancer hair buns!
 Our goofy face
 Sadly, this is the only picture we have of all 4 of us!! We need to have pictures taken!
 Happily splashing
 Pool fun is seriously the only way to go for summer birthdays!
Eliseeee decided to join the fun!
 My mom was nice and kept Scarlet happy.
My dad's hat is not as cool as Annie's!!
K is M's mom.
Chelsey and Uncle Hissssssss.

Cousin Elsie!!
I didn't ask M's mommy if she could be included in the blog, so she was known as M today!!
She is another of Ella's bestest little friends.

I hope I got everyone and if I didn't don't take it personal.
We had such a great time!! The water was perfect, the weather was great and we had pink dinosaur cake!! Ella's friends were generous and thoughtful in their gifts, and she has been happily playing all afternoon. I think I know where next years party is going to be!! Back at the pool!!
We had such a great day!!
Thank you to everyone who came!! It was so fun!!

3 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

oh my gosh. that hat has it's own zip code.

ill wear it next year just for ella : )

Trent & Tara said...

Love this post, I may have stolen the pics of me and the girls for our weekly ten update this week. Funnest party we have been to in a while. I am tempted to see if we can do Lyla's party there next Sat.

ShEiLa said...

Looks like some fabulous wet & wild fun. What a group!

I love Miss Scarlet's rolls on her chubby legs... that is amazing how far she has come.

ToOdLeS.