Sunday, July 29, 2012

Our Little Vacation


Brent and I couldn't stand the heat another day!! So we made an impromptu trip to Alpine to stay with his brother. We also decided to go to the zoo, as Ella and I LOVE animals!!


 Ella thought these drinking fountains were hilarious.
 My favorite animal, the giraffe!!
 Ella's favorite, tigers!!
 We had so much fun riding the carousel!! Ella wanted to rise the zebra SO bad! When we got to it a teenage girl was on it and Ella was heart broken. She saw that we were disappointed and was so sweet and let Ella have it. My faith in the human race was slightly restored.
 Scarlet will sit nicely and not CRY for a very few number of people. Apparently Uncle Nate is one of them!! He has 4 children of his own, he must know something I don't!!
 Ella laughing at daddy getting his head eaten.
 Ella the turtle

Scarlet was a champ at the zoo. We discovered she will not throw a constant crying fit in:
1. the car
2. the stroller
Guess I need to park the Tahoe in the FAMILY ROOM!!

We had so much fun!! We are so glad Brent's brother had us to stay!! He has a gorgeous house, a wonderful wife and the sweetest children!! They are considerably older than Ella, but we're so good to her!! They played with her and entertained her the whole time!! I need to look into getting Ella some OLDER siblings!! How can I do that!? 

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Yahoo for vacations and time out of this darn heat!!!

ToOdLeS.