Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cat Prayers

As Ella is observing Molly sleeping at the foot of my bed.

Ella: "Mommy? Why are Molly's paws all folded like that?"
Me: "I don't know, sweetie. She's just sleeping."
Ella: "Is she praying?"
Me: "Sure!! She can pray if she wants to."
Ella: "She probably should. She's a naughty kitty." Strokes Molly's head. "Molly, say your cat prayers!!"

A little while later:
Ella: "Mommy? If Molly says cat prayers, what does she ask for?"
Me: "Whatever she needs."
Ella: "I bet she asked for Daddy to clean her box. You asked him 3 times today and he hasn't."
Me: "At this point, I think that's what it's going to take!!"
Ella: "Maybe I should pray for it too!!"
Me: "Good idea sweetie."


4 year olds are fun!!

4 comments:

Myrna Foster said...

Hahaha! That is SO funny. I love my job!

Annie Leavitt said...

oh my gosh....she is so stinking smart!

Jed Wheeler Family said...

praying for the litter box. thats hilarious.

ShEiLa said...

Thanks for sharing! Love it!

ToOdLeS.