Friday, September 28, 2012

Put my Ipod on shuffle- the first 10 songs

I don't really listen to music. The only times are when I am running and I like to turn on church hymns when I'm stressed or need a lift. All my music is old lady lame!! Instead of listing the random selections of the ipod, I'll just give you a few I like to listen to.
I currently like Carrie Underwood's "Blown Away". Even if it is about domestic violence and murder!! I usually like her stuff.
I always like Eminem. I do have to get the edited version though, I swear enough with out his influence!!
I like Elton John, even if half of his lyrics are indiscernible, so I make them up!! (i.e Rocketman!! 'Burning all the shoes I've ever owned!!')
I like Garth Brooks. He's always been a favorite.
I like Aerosmith. My dad and I have always wanted to go see them together, you know before they DIED!! But Steve Tyler's getting pretty shot!!
And as mentioned above, I love church music. Especially primary songs. I sing them to my children to put them to sleep every night. At some of my hardest times I have looked to the music of the church to soothe me. I think it's because my mom served in primary for so many years. She always had deep roots in primary.

1 comment:

Annie Leavitt said...

elton john!!!

and i like eminem, but can't stand the swearing.