Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My dream wedding


I have been married over 7 years now. I had a lovely wedding and don’t really think about (or worry about) another one!! I think planning weddings is for young, unmarried women. And I am neither. But in the spirit of blogging, I’ll share some ideas I had when I was unmarried!!

I always wanted a lavender and gold wedding. All the decoration would be gold but the flowers would be purple roses with NO baby’s breath. I HATE baby’s breath. I think it’s little more than a noxious weed. Bridesmaids would be in gold, flower girls in lavender. I would have a whole posse of bridesmaids too!!

I would have dancing. I always wanted to dance at my wedding and have it more of a party than a stuffy reception.

Anyways!! I can’t even think of any details or anything else because, like I said, I think my time for wedding planning has passed!! Not something I think about!!

No comments: