Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it

This post is supposed to be farther down the line but I thought it would be better to post about it now. My feelings about my body actually affect other posts and answers to questions in the future.

I struggle with my body. I am in a constant state of either losing or gaining weight. I can never just maintain it. Not very many people understand this and I have been met with great disdain if I openly talk about it, so I don't. I work hard to lose weight and then hormones or fatigue get in my way and I gain again. One week of slacking off for me can result in 5 pounds of weight gain and my pants are too tight. I'm very short, so just a few pounds or a fraction of an inch gained affects me!!

I'll leave it all at that, because I don't really like to talk about it. It's a very raw subject.

I guess I should say my body is a project!! If I found a genie lamp, changing my body would be my first wish!!!




No comments: