Monday, September 3, 2012

30 Day Challenge!!




So I have decided to copy cat my SIL Chelsey and do a 30 day blogging challenge!!

Day 1: Introduce myself, recent picture, 15 facts about me.

I am Ashley Alderete Bowler

1. I am 5'1"
2. I have brown eyes
3. I have brown hair. Yes it is my natural color.
4. I have 2 daughters.
5. Every one in my family has a summer birthday. They are within 8 weeks of each other.
6. I married my high school sweet heart, but there was some drama in between.
7. I love cats.
8. I am a hairdresser
9. I love cheerleading.
10. I enjoy fitness, although I don't think you can tell!!
11. I think I'm hilarious, but I also think my sister may be the only one who agrees with me.
12. I have a large vocabulary.
13. I have a sweet tooth.
14. I am easily pleased.
15. I am also easily irritated.

SO on to the challenge!! I think it will be fun!! There criteria is already laid out for me so I don't even have to come up with topics!!

1 comment:

Jed Wheeler Family said...

You are funny. shedding needles faster than a porcupine still doubles me up in laughter.