Sunday, September 16, 2012

A picture of me last year- How have I changed?


I think it’s obvious how I have changed!! I am no longer pregnant!! I now know how to handle hospital personnel. For the record: do not ask at the hospital. TELL them. I have learned patience beyond my greatest measure. I learned to listen to my own instinct regardless of what the tests say!! I learned to love deeper and greater than ever before.

This is a horrible picture. I have something like 12 IV bags of fluid in me. If you were unaware, that's A LOT!! I carried Scarlet in MY FACE!!
I had laid in the hospital for 4 days, was emotionally drained and terrified of the C-section that was minutes away.

I'm glad this picture is only a memory and no longer my current reality.

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Pregnancy does awful things to us.

ToOdLeS.