Sunday, September 23, 2012

Something I am proud of



I am deeply proud of my husband.
Brent works a very stressful job that could easily effect his life, but he doesn't let it.
He is good at what he does.
He is brave. When everyone else is running away from a threat, he is running toward it.
He is calm and commanding.
He has a soft heart for children and he shows it every day.
Brent doesn't let the horrible, evil side of his job hurt his testimony. He knows the Lord must allow things to happen so that the blood of the innocent can cry out to Him from the dust.
I am grateful that I have Brent as my husband. He honors his priesthood and has a deep spirit that I love.
Brent is my soul mate. I believe in those things. I don't believe everyone has a soul mate, but I believe I do, and that I have found him. 


No comments: