Monday, September 10, 2012

A picture of your best friend

 
 
Sisters are both your best friend and your worst enemy at some time in your life.
We have been able to get by the jealousies and frustration of adolescence and have formed a close bond in adulthood.
I truly pity the individual who dare insult one of us in the others presence!!
I love my sister and would be lost with out her. We have our own friends and our own social lives, but first and foremost we have each other. She's the only one who thinks I am as hilarious as I do. She also has access to a back hoe when I need one!!
 
 2003
St. George Temple
 
 2002
Graduation
We do not look like one another....at all.
 


 2004
We did not choose the thug life, the thug life chose us.
 
 
 Approx. 1985
 
 
Approx. 1986

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Nothing better than a friend that is also your sister.

ToOdLeS.