Saturday, September 8, 2012

Things That Make Me Happy


This is a very interesting question!! I am actually very easily pleased!! The traditional answers are: my husband, my children, my family, and those things do make me happy but I will branch away from the normal and share  some of the simple things that make me happy.

1.      When the peacocks are out and about when I go on my morning walk. A family who lives on my route has several of them.

2.      Winter days

3.      Rain storms. I like the long drizzly winter ones that can go on for days.

4.      Body wash

5.      Socks

6.      Ironing. It's very peaceful to me.

7.      Reading

8.      When my cat lays in my lap after the kids have gone to sleep and I get to read and pet her. Very relaxing.
9. When I feel like I've helped someone or made them feel better.
10. Unasked for kisses from my children
11. Surprise mail. Like invitations or birthday cards.
 

No comments: