Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pictures!!

 
I like to take my own pictures of my girls. No, they aren't professional, but I like to do it on our own time. I don't like a lot of photo shopping either!! So some of these are great. But they are for me and my family and I love them!!
 
 This is Scarlet's general out look on life right now.
 
 
This is a little better!! She can be cute when she wants to!!
 
 
I LOVE the leggings she has on!!
 
 
She was starting to like all the attention she was getting.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next was Ella's turn!! She is harder to get pictures of than Scarlet!! She makes weird faces!!
 
 
I can't believe she is 4!!
 








 
I love my little girls so much!! They are a handful every single day, but they are also very sweet. I hope you enjoyed all the pictures!!

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

I love these pictures! They look so beautiful!

Trent & Tara said...

very creative and cute:)

ShEiLa said...

Oh Ashley I think you did a fantastic job doing your own photo shoot. Your girls are so darn cute!!!

ToOdLeS.